It’s located on Ajyad road “Makkah Al Mukarramah” at a walking distance from the holy mosque, it is a high raised building of 21 floors, consisting of 304 rooms, 8 elevators private parking, internet service, most of the rooms, facing the holy mosque.
- 270 standard rooms
- 32 executive suites
- 2 disable rooms
- Interconnecting rooms.
- Smoking and non smoking rooms. Individually controlled air conditioning.
- In-room safe.
- Baby crib
- LCD TV
- Courtesy tray of Tea & Coffee
Restaurant / lounge
- Al Rukun lobby lounge: located in the lobby level of the hotel, lobby lounge serves delicious and fresh pastries as well as snacks through out the day. The place is to quench you thirst with daily fizzes to conjure your imagination
- Al Maqam Coffee shop: situated on the 1st mezzanine floor overlooking the busy Ajyad street offering wide range of international and oriental cuisines with a seating capacity of 140 pax open for breakfast/lunch/dinner.
- Al Multazim restaurants: situated on the 2nd mezzanine floor, offering wide range of international, Far East and oriental cuisines with seating capacity of 280 pax overlooking the holy haram.
- NOUR: A function room for meetings banqueting and group meals. can accommodate up to 40 guests.
Al safa / Al Marwa: situated on the 3rd Mezzanine level, caters to needs of business people who like to combine business with religious. Equipped with latest audio visual equipment and Wi-Fi facilities.
Service & facilities:
- Concierge / luggage assistance service.
- Daily news paper.
- Makkah city: is approximately 90 km from Jeddah international Airport.
- Language: Arabic is the official language. English, French and other asian languages are widely spoken and understood.
- Currency: Saudi Riyal
- All major credit cards are accepted (American Express,Visa , Master Card and diners club).
- Shopping: several shopping complexes are only a few meters away.