EWG (Elaf World Guest) is a frequent patronage program designed to reward the guests for staying at Elaf Hotels and buying tickets and travel packages from Elaf Travel and Tourism Company. EWG members should familiarize themselves with the following Terms and Conditions, which are subject to change from time to time. Should you require further clarification, please do not hesitate to contact our EWG membership service at: 92 000 4093
+ To become a Silver Member, the Guest needs to have:
a. 03 qualifying room nights in a year at Elaf Hotels OR
b. 03 international utilized tickets in a year from Elaf Travel Tourism Company.
+ To become a Gold Member, the Guest needs to accumulate 1000 points in a year on his/her Basic Card.
1. All Individual travelers are eligible for EWG membership. EWG membership is not transferable.
2. Membership is open to everyone as individual traveler, not restricted to the boundaries of the country.
3. Membership in Elaf Hotels & Elaf Travel Tourism Company will remain valid but the points earned expire within 2 years from date of earning.
4. Elaf Hotels & Elaf Travel Tourism Company reserve the right to refuse Membership without a given reason or reject any application if the required information is not supplied accurately and in full.
5. Discounts to the members: Hotel can offer discounts, such as seasonal discounts or short-term offers, which can be availed just by presenting the loyalty card by the cardholder.
1. A guest can request to receive a Silver Elaf Loyalty Card from the Hotel and/or Elaf Travel Tourism Company.
2. Once the guest receives a loyalty card, he/she can perform sale transaction or balance inquiry only. In order to redeem, they must go online and register their card. The card number will serve as User ID & last 4 digits of the card number will be the password to log in for the first time. Upon login, the cardholder must change their password.
3. Upon card activation, the cardholder will receive 50 bonus points and cardholder will be able to perform redemption transactions, provided sufficient pointsâ€™ balance.
1. Once the guest has a loyalty card, the guest can earn points for any amount spent in Elaf Hotels at the rate of 100 SAR= 3 Points for Silver members & 100 SAR = 6 points for Gold members.
2.Â In Elaf Travel Tourism Company the client can earn points for any amount spent at the rate of 200 SAR= 1 Point for Silver members & 200 SAR = 2 points for Gold members.
3. The Redemption of Points starts only when the Guest has Loyalty card and it has been registered online. A loyalty card will be physically required to execute redemption transaction.
4. Service charges and other incidental charges are not eligible for EWG Points. Additional points may be earned during special promotions. EWG points are earned on total value of the transaction.
5. It is the Membersâ€™ responsibility to quote their EWG membership number when making reservations.
6. Members may log in to the EWG Membersâ€™ Portal to check their EWG Point balance and transaction activities at http://fidelity.procco.net/ElafCustomer/or call their EWG Membership Services to get an update.
7. The award of EWG Points is subject to the prevailing qualifying room rate. EWG points are earned on the invoiced value.
8. Members who are missing credit from their EWG member account must notify the EWG Membership Service within 30 days of the check-out date, failing which the relevant EWG Points will be forfeited. Members can verify their points two (2) business days after they have checked out. Any claims for missing EWG Points can be forwarded to EWG Membership Services either via email or fax.
9. The EWG member can book room for other persons. However, EWG Points is only credited when these bookings is paid by EWG member. Same rule applies for Elaf Travel Tourism Company.
10. A guest must have been enrolled as a EWG member at the time of stay in order to earn EWG Points. Same rule applies for Elaf Travel Tourism.
11. Loyalty points will not be awarded on Conferences and banqueting / outside catering.
12. EWG Points are valid for 2 years from the date of earning.
1. 50 Points will be the minimum pointsâ€™ balance enabling EWG member to do redemption. If the points are lesser than this, redemption cannot be performed. The minimum requirement is applicable for both Silver and Gold EWG members. Same rule applies for Elaf Travel Tourism Company.
Recognition and Benefits
1. Members are required to present their Membership Cards to enjoy privileges and/or discounts in Elaf Hotels.
2. The privileges and/or discounts will be extended only to the Members. The Card must be presented in order to enjoy the membership privileges and/or discounts unless otherwise stated.
1. Your EWG Membership Card remains the property of the Hotel & Elaf Travel Tourism Company. Signature and use of your Card constitutes acceptance of the benefits, privileges and the terms and conditions listed herein.
2. Whenever there is a change of personal particulars, it is the Memberâ€™s sole responsibility to update their membership record in the EWG Membersâ€™ Portal or inform EWG Membership Services in writing via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. The safe keep of Membership Cards is the sole responsibility of the Member. Loss or theft of your Card is to be reported immediately to EWG Membership Services at 92 000 4093Â or email: email@example.com. There will be an administrative fee of SAR 50.00 for the issuance of a replacement card.
4. The EWG Membership Services Office reserves the right to correct any Member statements or EWG Point accruals or balances that are incorrect due to processing errors.
5. The Hotel & Elaf Travel Tourism Company reserves the right to amend the rules, restrictions, program benefits, and special offers without notice. The Hotel & Elaf Travel Tourism Company reserves the right to terminate the EWG program at any time.
6. EWG program do not give any cash refunds for the points earned by the member. This is also applicable to clause 5.
7. Earning of EWG Points and redemption of Awards are subject to all applicable laws and regulations.
8. The Hotel & Elaf Travel Tourism Company makes no warranties or representations, whether expressed or implied, and expressly disclaim any and all liability (including consequential damages) with respect to the quality of goods or services claimed, redeemed and/or enjoyed through EWG. In the event any Member transfers the use of any Award Certificate, this Clause shall also apply to the transferee.
9. The Hotel & Elaf Travel Tourism Company and/or EWG are not responsible for requests and/or correspondence lost or delayed in the mail.
10. The Hotel & Elaf Travel Tourism Company and/or EWG reserve the right to adjust EWG Point values as and when necessary to reflect changing market conditions.
11. Fraud or abuse concerning EWG or Award usage is subject to appropriate administrative and/or legal action by the Hotel & Elaf Travel Tourism Company and/or EWG participating partners.
12. This Program is void where prohibited by law.
13. EWG is a program operated by the Hotel & Elaf Travel Tourism Company. Service providers may also have access to Membersâ€™ records.
14. All interpretations of the Program Terms and Conditions shall be at the sole discretion of the Elaf Hotels & Elaf Travel Tourism Company. In the event of any dispute, the Member agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
15. Elaf has the right to change or modify any conditions at any time without any prior notice.